This private experience will take off from St. Mark’s waterfront where a
private reserved motor-launch will be waiting for you!
First stop will be the Island of Murano, where you can learn about the antique art of making glass in a glassblowing factory where a glass “maestro” will make a real demonstration of the old glassblowing techniques: the “blowing” glass and the “sculpture” glass.
Then you will proceed to the characteristic Island of Burano, with its bright-colored fishermen houses and renowned for the antique tradition of lace making.
Last Island will be Torcello, the first settlement in the lagoon, with its ancient Cathedral and its unique atmosphere.
Notes: Tour include:
- Glass Blowing demonstration
- Torcello Basilica Entrance Fee
- English speaking Tour Escort
- Transportation from Hotel to meeting Point and Vice Versa
- Entrance Fees not specifically mentioned as included