Explore the picturesque villages in the heart of Portofino Natural Park at your own pace with your knowledgeable and passionate local guide.
Start from the picturesque village of Santa Margherita Ligure, once called the “salotto” of the entire Gulf, famous for its painted facades, its lush gardens and villas overlooking the sea. Enjoy a panoramic trip by public boat and reach the post-card perfect village of Portofino. You'll be fascinated by the arch of colorful houses and the lovely "piazzetta" overlooking the water.
Then reach by boat San Fruttuoso, an amazing cove with a medieval abbey built right on the beach, restored and protected by FAI, the Italian National Trust. You’ll fall in love with these unique towns!
- full day private tour guide
- public boat/bus tickets
- pick-up hotel in Santa Margherita Ligure
- pick-up outside Santa Margherita Ligure
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility problems
- in case of bad weather or sea conditions, public boats can be cancelled and it won’t be possible to reach San Fruttuoso. Alternatively, we will visit the village of Camogli with a short round trip by train from Santa Margherita Ligure