This private day trip is a full immersion in the history and traditions of the Campania region, combining a visit to one of the most spectacular archaeological parks in the world and the mouthwatering experience of Buffalo Mozzarella! Your first destination will be the archaeological area of the ancient Greek city of Paestum, included among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, where your private guide will take you among the best preserved remains that testify to the glorious past of the city. You will be amazed and delighted to admire the timeless beauty of the Doric temples and discover more about Magna Graecia, The Greater Greece. The day then continues with a journey dedicated to taste: Buffalo Mozzarella Experience. You will visit one of the most advanced cheese factories of the area, yet profoundly rooted in traditions: the Organic Vannuolo Family Farm. After a visit to the farm where each of the 600 buffaloes is treated only with homeopathic remedies and cheered up by classical music, you will enjoy a Mozzarella tasting.
- Private DELUXE chauffeured vehicle with English-speaking driver at disposal for 8 hrs
- Private expert guide at disposal for 2 hours
- Priority Access Entrance ticket to the Archeological Park
- Private Organic Buffalo Mozzarella Farm visit
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
“All our experiences are tailor-made according to the clients requests”