A full-day trip from Venice to Verona and Sirmione, including a boat tour, can be an exciting and memorable adventure.
Arrive in Verona, a city renowned for its romantic ambiance, Shakespearean connections, and well-preserved historic center. Visit the ancient Roman amphitheater, the Verona Arena. It's one of the best-preserved Roman arenas in the world and often hosts concerts and opera performances.
In the afternoon transfer to Sirmione
Sirmione is a picturesque town located on the southern shores of Lake Garda. Explore its charming historic center, see the Scaliger Castle, and walk along the peninsula's narrow streets.
Join a boat tour on Lake Garda to experience the stunning views and serene waters of Italy's largest lake.
- Private DELUXE chauffeured vehicle with English-speaking driver at disposal for 10 hrs
- Private Boat transfer in Venice round trip
- Private expert guide at disposal for 2 hours in Verona
- Priority Access Entrance ticket to the Arena
- Private Boat tour
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
“All our experiences are tailor-made according to the clients requests”