The boat used for the excursion is a Dufour model 425 Grand Large named: Mammamia
Very comfortable sailboat, equipped with three double cabins each with its own bathroom, it will drive us safely and comfortly in our adventures.
Numerous "typical" options for navigation and others more markedly intended for on-board comfort.
The itinerary that we propose takes place on the opposite side of the Gulf of Palermo. Left the port behind, we'll take the route towards the seaside village of Aspra and from there until Mongerbino, where, near the famous Arco Azzurro, we will stop to enjoy a swim. Then we will continue our navigation to Capo Zafferano where we will stop. Sports enthusiasts can take advantage of the crystal clear waters of this area to enjoy some snorkeling or a pleasant swim around the promontory, the others of a pretty moment of relaxation looking foward to the lunch that will soon be consumed. Finally restored in the soul and in the body we will take back the route to a sparkling sun and the Cala of Palermo.
- Private Boat at disposal for 7 hrs
- Private expert assistant at disposal for 7 hours
- Mask and snorkel for guests who wish to snorkel
- Light Lunch based on local products is also provided, which, of course, being cooked "on the spot," may vary depending on market availability.
- Round trip transfer from your hotel to Palermo port
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
“All our experiences are tailor-made according to the clients requests”