Meeting with a licensed tourist guide in Como. Breakfast at a historical café with a slice of a traditional cake together with a cappuccino or an expresso. Walking tour to the historical centre in order to discover the jewels of that beautiful lakeside city. Founded by the Romans, it is surrounded by medieval walls on its three sides. The Cathedral is its best-known monument, thanks to its Gothic and Renaissance features. At the end of the tour, you will have a special Italian wine tasting at a cute wine concern in
the city centre, where you will be given the possibility of buying some bottles of local wine, too.
- private licensed tourist guide (4 hours’ length)
- entrance ticket for the cathedral
- n. 01 cake tasting with coffee or cappuccino and orange juice
- n. 01 wine tasting (2 wines with salami and cheese).
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions