A fascinating private walking tour through the medieval “carrugi” alleys of Genoa historical center, discovering the “real” essence of this old town.
You will start with the food market that is a real "food
lovers' paradise". Then your culinary expert guide will lead you to ultra-centenarian food shops such as the old “friggitorie” serving friscieu (fried croquettes filled with herbs), farinata and fried seafood, the prestigious old pastry cafè where the famous composer Giuseppe Verdi loved to spend his time tasting the pastries and then, the unique “Pietro
Romanengo fu Stefano” 200-year-old shop.
During your visit you’ll taste typical street food and the famous Genoese focaccia with 5 delicious stops.
- half day private tour guide
- typical street food tastings
- pick-up hotel in central Genoa
- meals other than as specified in the above description
- transfers not included in the above description
the tour is not suitable for guests with mobility problems