The boat used for the excursion is a Dufour model 425 Grand Large named: Mammamia
Very comfortable sailboat, equipped with three double cabins each with its own bathroom, it will drive us safely and comfortly in our adventures.
Numerous "typical" options for navigation and others more markedly intended for on-board comfort.
The itinerary takes us to the discovery of the seaside villages of Palermo (Vergine Maria, Arenella), its tuna fishery (Florio and Bordonaro) and the west coast of the Gulf until we reach the bay of Mondello where we will stop to have Lunch. Along our journey, between sea and history, we will have the opportunity to stop to can enjoy swimming and moments of relax.
From Mondello, therefore, depending by the weather conditions, we will be able to leave for the Capogallo Marine Reserve that we will skirt and where you can take a further swim before returning to the Cala of Palermo.
- Private Boat at disposal for 7 hrs
- Private expert assistant at disposal for 7 hours
- Mask and snorkel for guests who wish to snorkel
- Light Lunch based on local products is also provided, which, of course, being cooked "on the spot," may vary depending on market availability.
- Round trip transfer from your hotel to Palermo port
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
“All our experiences are tailor-made according to the clients requests”