Embark on a private journey from the coastal village of Masua, commencing an exploration along the west coast of Sardinia, culminating at Porto Flavia, one of the island's marvels. Uncover the fascinating history of this ancient port, a masterpiece of industrial archaeology, perched between the sky and the sea. Porto Flavia offers visitors unparalleled views of crystal-clear waters and the majestic Pan di Zucchero stack, rising 133 meters high. Weather permitting, your voyage will include sailing towards Porto Flavia and Cala Domestica, with the iconic Pan di Zucchero rock as a stunning backdrop. Enjoy leisure time at a beach club, where you can relax and have a light lunch (to be paid directly on site - not included with the experience).
- Private English Speaking Guide 8hrs
- Private deluxe vehicle with English Speaking driver at disposal 8hrs
- Speedboat experience - 4 hours
- Museum Porto Flavia Entry
- anything not specified in the inclusions