Circle Rome’s most beautiful and iconic sites in a shiny, new golf-cart, accompanied by a local guide who will take you down Rome’s small, colorful alleyways to discover beautiful squares, hidden fountains and famous Baroque churches containing art and paintings from some of Italy’s greatest artists.
With the golf cart, you’ll be able to cover the historical centre from end to end, while still enjoying the sights and sounds of the city as close as you would on foot and the refreshing breeze in your open cart. Your English speaking guide will tell you all about Rome’s famous monuments such as the Pantheon, Trevi fountain and the Spanish Steps, but will also be happy to take you into lesser known magical corners of Rome that visitors can easily miss if you don’t know where to look.
Been to Rome before and want to see a whole new side of the city? We are happy to customize your private tour to the needs of you and your group. Write to us in advance and we’ll help create a customized itinerary for you or you can discuss any priorities or must-see sites with your guide on the day of the tour. Otherwise you can simply hit the road and see where the day takes you!
Our Golf-Carts come in different sizes, we can accommodate 3, 5 or 7 people in a golf-cart. If there are more of you, we will add another golf-cart and guide.
- 3 hour Golf-Cart tour of Rome’s historical center, charming piazzas, churches, fountains and markets.
- Expert guidance at each location from your local English-speaking guide.
- Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off We can start and end your tour at your hotel (if located in the centre of Rome).
- Great Photo opportunities of Rome’s iconic sites with beautiful and unique panoramic views of the city and St. Peter’s Basilica.